Scope of Work
- The client has difficulty entering/exiting because there are no entrances without steps.
Design Solutions: Click images to enlarge
- The front entry to the house was modified to make entering/exiting easier by installing a new pressure treated wood deck with stairway over the existing concrete porch and stairs.
- The new deck was built at the same height as the first floor level.
- The stairway have an anti-slip surface and handrails on both sides.
- A 180-degree swinging gate with latch was installed at the stairway to prevent the client from falling down the stairs.
Home Modifications Project