Scope of Work
- The bathroom was too small to give the client necessary maneuvering space.
- The sink and vanity made it difficult for the client to use independetly.
- A lack of grab bars has made the approach to bathroom fixtures difficult.
Design Solutions: Click images to enlarge
- The closet in an adjacent bedroom was removed to allow the size of the bathroom to expand to accomodate a roll-in shower.
- The existing toilet was removed and replace with an elevated model.
- The sink and vanity were replaced by a wall-hung sink to provide knee clearance.
- A series of grab bars were installed to faciltate bathroom functions.
Home Modifications Project