Scope of Work
- Existing bathroom was inaccessible due to lack of clearance space, accessible appliances, and grab bars.
- Client's caregivers found it extremely difficult to help him due to the severe lack of space in the bathroom.
Design Solutions: Click images to enlarge
- The size and entrance to the bathroom were increased by relocating walls and reinforcing where necessary.
- A roll-in shower was provided to replace the standard bathtub.
- The existing sink was removed and a wall-hung sink was installed to provide knee clearance.
- The existing toilet was removed and replaced by an elevated toilet.
- A series of grab bars was installed to aid the client with bathroom functions.
Home Modifications Project